The Current’s collection is focused on the impact of technology on the human condition.
We seek works that are digitally-native, making the actual artwork itself accessible among our supporters. The Current's collection is your collection as well.
Conditions for Acquisition
- The Artist is living
- The Studio is open to working with The Current on our Artist Lifetime Royalties Contract for Acquisition
- The work can be exhibited in two form factors: screen-based and installation-based formats
- The work offers a critical inquiry into technology’s impact on humans
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Pushes genres forward/together
- Has a rich back story and/or public reaction
- Aiming to represent a broad range of artistic practice:
- Pioneers (20+ years working in New Media)
- Emerging Market Artists (Mid-market, Institutional Shows)
- Emerging Artists (Early career)
Learn more about our collection on Drip.
- Dan Desmond
- Ben Fino-Radin
- Virginia Heffernan
- Jon Kurland
- Alice Lloyd George
- Kelani Nichole
- Laine Nooney
- Lexie Komisar
- Brooke Stone
- Deep Gujral
- Phoebe Alix
- Joy Peng
- Anna Talley
- Mason Poli
- Ludi Leiva
- Josh Peterson
©2016-2018 The Current Museum of Art, a 501(c)(3) public charitable trust.